Hearwell | Our Services
Employers should offer all employees a healthy and safe environment to work within and help identify potential health issues. Hearing is a sense which can be damaged by noise and HearWell offers annual hearing assessment at your place of work.
All employers should offer their employees a healthy and safe environment to work within and provide all appropriate equipment to minimise any risk to employee health. HearWell will come to your premises to reduce employee downtime to complete the assessments. With your employee’s permission, you will receive a copy of the hearing results for your records to reference should there be a need in the future.
- Can go unnoticed in its early stages
- Causes no pain
- Has no visible scarring or damage
- Can progressively deteriorate and is slow and non-measurable by the employee
- Will worsen with each overexposure to noise
- Struggling to hear conversations
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- Turning up the volume on your TV
- Sounds becoming distorted or muffled
- Buzzing in one or both ears which is more noticeable at night.